10. When you increase what you know…there’s no limit to where you can go.
9. The personality of your money is a reflection of who you are…and your character.
8. Never spend more time listening to a critic or a cynic than you do listening to the voice of the Holy Spirit.
7. Whatever you expect is exactly what you will manifest in your life…positive or negative…good or bad.
6. If money does not serve the Kingdom of God. . .it prostitutes its purpose, seduces its owner and violates Kingdom principles.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Your current problems may just be preparation for your promotion, specific assignment and future accomplishments.
4. If you’re the smartest person in your circle of friends…you need some new friends.
3. Forgiveness gives you back control of your life.
2. When you just don’t know what to do next…He always does.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Every time we bless someone by our giving…it raises our level of living.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS