10. Never settle for a life of mediocrity…rather take a step of faith to embrace the invisible to achieve the seemingly impossible.
9. If you have wisdom…you can get wealth but without wisdom you will never keep wealth.
8. A dream without a plan is just a wish.
7. Haven’t spent one minute in twenty years worrying about who the anti-Christ is. I’m more interested in discovering who I am in Christ.
6. What you think about yourself will determine what you accomplish in life.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. My determination to succeed is due to the greater One in me.
4. Praying for everyone to realize that failure is an event…it’s not who you are. If you mess up, fess up, get up and move on.
3. Never ever make a spending decision based on presumed future income.
2. Success in life is determined by our desire to obey His voice and renew our minds.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Stop accepting things the way they are…start raising your level of expectation.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS