10. People say money doesn't grow on trees. That's a lie. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
9. Worry steals our faith, shortens our lives and short-circuits our vision and makes us disobedient because God says “don’t worry.”
8. Smile…God will even give you favor with people who may have ignored, laughed at or criticized you in the past.
7. Never be led by your feelings or what others think…always follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.
6. I sense it…I feel it…I hear it coming up behind me…the blessings of the Lord are about to overtake me. Now, it’s your turn.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Doubt never births a miracle . . . but faith does.
4. Ask God tonight for direction on unclaimed wealth, unknown ideas and unused potential.
3. Adam blamed God for Eve. She blamed the serpent. Shifting the blame didn’t work for them and it won’t work for us.
2. Pray for a divine encounter this week with someone who has a heart for your dreams.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
- Never share your problems with someone who hasn’t solved their own.