10. God is raising up Josephs in the marketplace…are you one of them?
9. Never let your circumstances define your destiny. Rather create the circumstances that will assure your destiny.
8. Question…do you bring out the best in every person you meet? If not, think about what you can do…to make it so.
7. Your destiny is too great to be distracted by people (friends) who never ask about your goals or dreams.
6. Instead of worrying about what other people think....be more concerned about what God thinks.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Think about the things in your life that won’t get better…until you start believing they will.
4. Write this down...get it deep inside of you. “God will never remind me of my past. He can’t. . .He’s forgotten it.” Isaiah 43:25
3. You are not what or who others say you are…you are who and what God says you are. You will the live the way you believe you are.
2. Momentum is based on our attitude and emotions but it is sustained by our actions.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Breakthroughs occur when you say "I'm not going to live this way anymore."BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS