10. Focus on the right things and you will find the wrong things will leave your life.
9. Don’t worry about the approval of others. The question we ought to be asking is…what does God think about what we’re doing.
8. The financial bondage you’re living under has an expiration date…which you decide.
7. If God cares enough about you to save your soul…you can know He’s also concerned about your smallest concern or largest debt.
6. Do not fear what the Word of God says you can overcome.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. It’s not what you know but what you do with what you know that makes you successful.
4. Our words have consequences. Our faith is either strengthened or weakened by the words we speak.
3. God is more interested in your availability than your ability.
2. The enemy feeds on fear and doubt. It’s time we starve the rascal to death.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. What we believe on the inside…will determine what we achieve on the outside.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS