10. Don’t let people you’ve known in the past…keep you away from your future.
9. Lack is a bad, nasty, evil four-letter word that I’m praying will soon be eliminated from the lives of all God's children.
8. Victory begins with the Word of God in your heart and the name of Jesus on your lips.
7. Expect previously unknown opportunities to manifest in your life. . .even in the midst of adversity.
6. God isn't looking for perfect people just those who know who they are in Christ.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Our attitude and obedience to authority will determine our blessings.
4. Never give up believing until the promises of God are manifested in your life.
3. What a person thinks on . . . is what they will act on.
2. Every act of obedience brings you closer to victory and your next assignment.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. The person who refuses to give in, give up or quit...always wins.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS