10. Stop finding fault…find solutions. Anyone can find fault…it takes someone with the mind of Christ to find solutions. Start Now!
9. Money is neither good nor bad. . .it’s neutral. It just reflects the mentality of the person who possesses it.
8. What other people think of you will never determine your worth and value to God.
7. Moving out of your comfort zone into the new thing God has planned for you will take persistence to overcome any resistance.
6. Never complain about a lack of time when the problem may be a lack of focus.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Never allow fear of the unknown to steal your peace.
4. Our goals gain power when we write them down...and more power every time we review/act on what we've written.
3. What you believe about yourself…will become your reality. See yourself the way God sees you and let that become your reality.
2. Be careful how you act and react…your attitude is showing.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. When you make blessing others your priority . . . God makes blessing you His priority.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS