10. Praying for everyone to live in financial prosperity instead of financial pressure. Abundance instead of lack and to put God first.
9. No born-again believer should possess a complacent or “settle for” kind of attitude or develop an unwillingness to change.
8. Your salary is not your source but it’s a seed for changing your destiny.
7. Paychecks, bonuses, promotions and unexpected riches are the tools God uses to bless us for putting His Kingdom first. Matthew 6:33
6. Our attitude sets the tone for every conversation we have. Make it positive.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Sowing seeds as God directs…takes the limits off our income.
4. It’s not what you know but what you do with what you know that makes you successful.
3. Never settle for what is instead of what can be.
2. Don’t let people you’ve known in the past. . .keep you away from your future.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Focus on His promises instead of your problems.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS