10. The financial bondage, lack and/or debt you’re living under has an expiration date.
9. Miracles happen to those who are expecting them.
8. We don't need someone else to tell us what God wants us to do. He will tell us personally...if we just A.S.K. (Matthew 7:7)
7. Whatever you expect. . .is exactly what you will manifest in your life…positive or negative…good or bad.
6. When God gives you a vision it's not for you as you are but as He knows you can be. Begin to see yourself the way He sees you.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Expect previously unknown opportunities to manifest in your life. . .even in the midst of adversity.
4. God isn't looking for perfect people just those who know who they are in Christ.
3. The devil wants us living in the past because he's afraid we'll do something significant with our future.
2. What people say about you doesn't define who you are BUT what the Word of God says. . .does. Embrace it!
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. When you increase what you know…there’s no limit to where you can go.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS