10. Faith is the best antidote to worry, fear and doubt.
9. Never take a blessing of God. . .no matter how routine. . .for granted.
8. I'm such a positive person...if I fall into a lake I'll come out checking my pockets for fish. Expect good things to happen.
7. Advice to single women. "Let God make a man out of him before you try to make a husband out of him."
6. Satan never showed up in the Garden of Eden until Eve did. He is terrified when two people come into the power of agreement.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. A person with an attitude of gratitude always sees the best and the possibilities for change in every adversity.
4. Let your every disappointment be the fuel that ignites your future.
3. Every day, we have the choice of being happy or sad. We must never allow circumstances to make the choices only we should make.
2. The ability to forgive an offense is the mark of a winner and a sign of spiritual maturity.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If anybody ever accuses you of being a dreamer. . .take it as a compliment.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS