10. What you tolerate…you accept. What you ignore…grows. What you deal with…changes.
9. Your creativity flourishes in the presence of creative people.
8. God has heard your prayer…your answer is on the way…that’s why it’s important not to doubt while obeying His instructions.
7. God forgives AND forgets…never let the enemy beat you up over previous sins. The past is under the blood.
6. Inward prosperity always precedes outward prosperity.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. “Do not face the day, until you have faced God in prayer.” Anonymous
4. Our focus determines our future.
3. The most dangerous game that spouses can play is the blame game.
2. People who react in the flesh. . .will never please God. Romans 8:8
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Our words have consequences . . . we decide whether they are good or evil.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS