10. What’s in our hearts…will determine what comes out of our mouths.
9. A problem is an opportunity for you to rise above average.
8. Never be moved by what others think or say…only be moved by what God directs you to accomplish.
7. Your most important financial relationship is not with your banker or broker but with your Holy Ghost provider.
6. If you’re afraid of what’s going to happen…you’re not listening to the One who makes things happen.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Spend more time in His book…and you’ll never have to worry about your checkbook.
4. Today. . .focus on God's promises instead of your problems.
3. Purpose in your heart to do something today about your future. If you don’t…nobody else will.
2. Ask God today for direction on unclaimed wealth, unknown ideas and unused potential.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Never allow anyone other than God to determine your worth and value.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS