10. The way you think, speak and act with either reflect fear or faith…but not both.
9. Decisions you make today will determine your wealth tomorrow. Make right choices…if you don’t know what they are…ask God.
8. A dangerous person is anyone close to you who doesn’t have a dream…care that you do or is unwilling to help you achieve yours.
7. Expect a divine connection today with someone whom God will use to propel you toward your assignment.
6. You may never be in a carjacking. . .but you’re the target of a mental hijack by an enemy who wants you thinking wrong thoughts.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. You are somebody unique…anybody who tells you anything different is ignorant and has obviously never read the Word of God.
4. It’s impossible to put positive and negative thoughts into the same environment and expect success. James 1:8; 3:13
3. The race doesn’t always go to the fastest runner but to the one who never gives up or gives in.
2. Too many believers have a potluck mentality where they always feed on whatever thoughts….others serve them. Stop It.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
- Success is not an accident. It happens when prior proper planning and prayer meet opportunity.