10. The best way for the enemy to steal your potential is to rob you of your confidence. Psalm 86:7
9. No born-again believer should possess a complacent or “settle for” kind of attitude or develop an unwillingness to change.
8. Lack steals more than your money…it robs you of your dreams…your ability to bless those you love and those God directs you to bless.
7. You may never be recognized by the paparazzi but you will always be recognized by the host of heaven.
6. You cannot control what others do to you…but you can control what you do to and for others. Remember. . .God keeps the books!
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The ultimate way to show the depth of your concern for others is by sharing some of your great treasure…your time.
4. If you are not passionate about the possibilities of your future neither will anybody else.
3. Every word we speak is a seed. Our words will produce a harvest…the only question is…what will we be producing?
2. If you have wisdom…you can get wealth but without wisdom…you will never keep wealth.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Never value the advice of your banker or financial planner more than you do the Word of God or your man or woman of God.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS