10. Exercise for today. Focus on right things and you will find the wrong things will leave your life.
9. Albert Einstein, considered by many as the smartest man to ever live, was called “mentally slow” by a teacher…only listen to what God says about you.
8. You are where you are today because of what you learned yesterday. Where you will be tomorrow depends on what you learn today.
7. Don’t worry about things you can’t change. Instead, change the things you can and let God deal with the rest.
6. Stupid is knowing the facts but choosing not to do anything with what you know. “Life is hard; harder if you’re stupid.” John Wayne
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. If God cares enough about you to save your soul…you can know He’s also concerned about your smallest concern or largest debt.
4. The financial bondage you’re living under has an expiration date…you decide the date.
3. Never allow your dreams to be reduced or eliminated by a lack of money.
2. The Bible is not against wealth but it is against your taking advantage of others to get it or misusing what you’ve accumulated.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Do not fear what the Word of God says you can overcome.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS