10. God doesn’t open the windows of heaven for less than ten percent. Mal 3:10
9. Don’t worry about the approval of others…the question we ought to be asking is…what does God think about what we’re doing.
8. God wants you to be prosperous (3 John 2); successful (Joshua 1:8) and to win every battle (2 Corinthians 2:14). It’s time to embrace His best.
7. If God’s not first in your life…something or someone else will take His place and that’s not good for your future.
6. Praying for your gifts not to remain unknown, unused or useless to the kingdom of God and for doors to open beyond your imagination.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Success is not a miracle…it’s a personal decision to READ YOUR BIBLE…DO WHAT IT SAYS.
4. Confidence in Him makes you a winner in life…no matter…what you’re facing.
3. Our words will either empower or enslave us. The choice is ours. (Pro 18:21; James 3:10)
2. The enemy will do everything possible to discourage and dishearten you from achieving what God wants to do in and through you. Don't let him stop you.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. God does not change His mind. . .there is no expiration date on His promises.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS