10. What you think about yourself will determine what you accomplish in life.
9. Believing things will change without you changing...makes as much sense as watering artificial plants.
8. If you give your word…keep it. “Promises are like crying babies in a theater, they should be carried out at once.” Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
7. Either keep your word…or keep quiet. “It is better to say nothing than to make a promise and not keep it.” Eccl 5:5 (NLT)
6. Never spend more time listening to a critic or a cynic than you do listening to the voice of the Holy Spirit.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Forgiveness gives you back control of your life.
4. My determination to succeed is due to the greater One in me.
3. WARNING: Anything you put before the Lord’s tithes and offerings will be detrimental to your financial and spiritual health.
2. Stop seeing things the way they are and begin to see them the way they can be. . with the eye of faith.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If you have wisdom…you can get wealth but without wisdom you will never keep wealth.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS