10. What someone else “thinks”…will do nothing to change your circumstances…but God can.
9. If you get mentally drained…you have unlimited access to the greatest energy drink ever…the Holy Spirit. Proverbs 3:21 TLB
8. Never settle for a life of mediocrity…rather take a step of faith to embrace the invisible to achieve the seemingly impossible.
7. If you can’t get what you need with the Word of God, then it can’t be gotten.
6. When we realize we have the authority over all the power of the enemy…we will never feel inadequate another day in our lives.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. One of the most painful falls a person can face is when they trip over their own ego. Proverbs 13:10
4. Looking for answers. . .you've got from Genesis to Revelation to work with.
3. It is never right to do a wrong thing to create a right result.
2. Jesus gave Peter the authority to walk on the water but nothing happened until he got out of the boat. It’s time for us to get out of the boat.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If you have God…you lack nothing. If you don’t have God…you lack everything.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS