10. You don’t have to be a know-it-all because you have a personal relationship with someone who does know it all. Trust Him.
9. Do NOT fear what God says you can OVERCOME.
8. You have something special to achieve in your life because God made sure you were born…you are not an accident. Jeremiah 1:5
7. Your reputation…your character will always bring recognition, promotion and will draw a financial anointing into your life.
6. People get themselves into financial trouble because they’re always comparing themselves to others and what they have or don’t have.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Delay is a favorite deceptive and tactical weapon of the enemy. It fuels the doubts he seeks to create.
4. Your potential isn’t limited by your actions but rather your beliefs. Mark 9:23.
3. Don’t let people you’ve known in the past…keep you away from your future.
2. Never be moved by your circumstances or the opinions of others...base your decisions on the Word of God and nothing else.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If your friends are comfortable in their comfort zone…they’re not going to want you to move out of yours.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS