10. Your breakthroughs are most often ignited by who you’re listening to.
9. Circumstances, people and the weather change...but God never does. Nor do His promises to give us a rich and satisfying life. John 10:10 NLT
8. When God gives you a vision it’s not for you as you are but as He knows you can be. Begin to see yourself the way He sees you.
7. When you get married you become one flesh. When you embarrass or speak down to your spouse…you are doing the same thing to yourself.
6. The devil wants you broke because he knows it takes money to fulfill the Great Commission and nobody listens to poor people. Eccl 9:16
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Stupidity is remembering your sins when God has already forgiven you of them. Jeremiah 31:34; Hebrews 8:12
4. When you say you will never get out of debt…you’re empowering your adversary by believing a lie. Your words bring or stop blessings.
3. Your greatest breakthrough or victory is just a thought or two away.
2. Wishing, hoping and over sleeping will never make your dreams come true but a plan, timeline, diligence and the right attitude will.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Fear cannot thrive…where faith is alive.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS