10. Are our children blessed not because of where we live, what we drive, where we work, or how much we make? Absolutely not! Our children are blessed because we love and honor God.
9. One of the best ways to receive a miracle is being used of God to facilitate a miracle in someone else’s life.
8. Our lives would be so much richer if we listened more to what God has to say and less about what others have to say.
7. Never doubt that God planted a seed of greatness in you. After all, you were created in His image and after His likeness.
6. The most dangerous air pollution doesn't come from a factory smokestack but rather the negative words of an uninformed Christian.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Yesterday is gone. You can feel good or bad about it but nothing about it changes. But you can change what happens today.
4. There are times to speak up and times to shut up…discerning the difference will increase the length of your life. Proverbs 13:3
3. True happiness is not based on what you have...where you live or where you work. It's based on realizing who you are in Him.
2. One of four things holds us back…old habits…wrong attitudes…lack of passion or stagnant ideas. We can change all four.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Bad things happen when we allow wrong people into our lives. Judges 16:4; 5-21BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS