10. What other people think of you will never determine your worth and value to God.
9. Moving out of your comfort zone into the new thing God has planned for you will take persistence to overcome any resistance.
8. God has given us the power to get wealth…not welfare. Deuteronomy 8:18
7. Today instead of getting down on yourself...get high on God and His plans for your life.
6. Big problems? Remember, when David looked at Goliath he wasn’t concerned how big the giant was because he knew how big his God was.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Going to church will not bring the change you seek but getting the Word of God in your heart will turn things around.
4. The mosquito that just bit me is flying away singing “there’s power in the blood.”
3. Jesus saves. Jesus heals. Jesus delivers. Jesus prospers. Jesus changes things which the world thinks can’t be changed.
2. "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Seeking God. . .should never be an occasional or an ‘as needed’ thing. . .He wants us seeking Him on a daily basis.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS