10. If you want to show the Lord how much you love Him…then forgive those who have done you wrong. Colossians 3:13 NIV
9. When you believe your past determines your future. . .you’re dismissing the power of God to change your life.
8. God’s desire is to expand your territory…enlarge your borders…move you from where you are to where He wants you to be.
7. Purpose in your heart to think beyond your imagination so you don’t limit God in what He wants to do in your life today.
6. Where you start in life is not of your choosing…but where you finish is.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Stop finding fault…find solutions. Anyone can find fault…it takes someone with the mind of Christ to find solutions. Start Now!
4. You can say all the right things … but if you’re still doing the wrong things your life isn’t going to change … until you do.
3. In the world when you give something away, you have less. In God’s economy when you give something away, it returns multiplied.
2. Fear cannot thrive...where faith is alive.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If God didn’t want us to be successful…why would He tell us exactly how to become successful in Joshua 1:8?BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS