10. Will you be mine? That's the question Jesus asks on Valentine’s Day and every other day of the year.
9. When we get specific with God. . .He gets specific with us.
8. Never allow your dreams to be reduced or eliminated by a lack of money.
7. If you’re tempted to talk about all the things that went wrong today…don’t. Instead praise God for what…didn’t.
6. Never spend more time listening to a critic or a cynic than you do listening to the voice of the Holy Spirit.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. As long as you have a dream…you will never be poor. No one can take your dream away but you can give up on it. Don’t!
4. Whatever is in your heart determines what you say. Matthew 12:34
3. The question is not what God wants…but what we do in response to what He wants.
2. Not seeing yourself the way God sees you. . .always leads to trouble.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Focus on right things today and you will find the wrong things will leave your life.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS