10. When God gives you a vision it's not for you as you are but as He knows you can be. Begin to see yourself the way He sees you.
9. If the enemy of your health ever tells you God heals some people and not others…it’s a lie. God is no respecter of persons. Acts 10:34
8. The devil wants us living in the past because he's afraid we'll do something significant with our future.
7. If you have God…you lack nothing. If you don’t have God…you lack everything.
6. Doubters talk about the mountains they’re facing while believers talk to the mountains they’re going to move. Be a mover not a talker.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. What people say about you doesn't define who you are BUT what the Word of God says. . .does. Embrace it!
4. "I used to care what people thought about me. . .until the day I tried to pay my bills with their opinions." Anonymous
3. When you increase what you know…there’s no limit to where you can go.
2. We must stop allowing the enemy to use our past to steal from our future.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Never share your problems with someone who hasn’t solved their own.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS