10. Our birth is the evidence that God has plans for our lives. Jeremiah 29:11
9. “You don’t know my circumstances.” First, don’t own them. Second, God is bigger than they are. Third, they’re God’s problems not yours.
8. Your current economic conditions have nothing to do with your potential for fulfilling your divine destiny…but God does.
7. It's a good idea to forgive everybody in your past...just in case you need forgiveness in the future.
6. Never allow what other people think or say about you change your thoughts about your ability to achieve your dreams and goals.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. God has a bright future planned for you...don’t miss it by living in the past and refusing to change for the future.
4. Confess this: "I can do more than I think I can because I have the mind of Christ functioning fully and freely within me."
3. "God wants us to be movers and shakers not doubters and fakers." Bev Herring
2. Moving out of your comfort zone into the new thing God has planned for you will take persistence to overcome any resistance.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Never say anything you don't want God to hear or satan to act on.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS