10. When you give God your time...you prove to Him that He is more valuable to you than anything else.
9. The joy of the Lord gives us the ability to look beyond today’s circumstances to a better tomorrow…based on His promises.
8. If you’re a high value target of the enemy…it means he knows you’re valuable to and for the Kingdom of God.
7. Don’t go inviting trouble into your life by the words you speak. Job 3:25
6. From the moment we open our eyes in the morning we need to begin expecting a supernatural move of God in our lives that day.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Any problem God allows you to see…He will enlighten and empower you to solve.
4. Our lives would be so much richer if we listened more to what God has to say and less about what others have to say.
3. Never ever get discouraged when you don’t see the immediate manifestation of God’s promises to you.
2. I'm really happy today...because I know that God makes the seemingly impossible...possible for us. Can you say Hallelujah?
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. You are not destined to be a prisoner of your past. Hebrews 8:12BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS