10. Write this down...get it deep inside of you. “God will never remind me of my past. He can’t. . .He’s forgotten it.” Isaiah 43:25; Hebrews 8:12
9. Faith destroys fear…crushes doubt...conquers the unknown...inspires others and makes you victorious in all your hands find to do.
8. The worst air pollution isn't from a factory smokestack but rather the negative, faithless words of an uninformed Christian.
7. Breakthroughs begin when you say, "I'm not going to live this way anymore."
6. No matter how you may have missed it or messed up…turn to God. He has not given up on you or let you go and He never will.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The enemy will fail when we speak what we believe...rather than speaking what we see.
4. We will never increase our own value, importance or self-worth by continually reminding someone else of their faults.
3. If we focus on the obstacles, we face…we will never see the opportunities available to us.
2. Never give up your dream or allow anyone else to steal it.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. God can't navigate us out of troubled waters unless we give Him control of our ship (lives).BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS