10. Let the trials and tragedies of your past become the testimonies of your future.
9. If you don’t know what to do…ask Him. He’s not somebody else’s God…He’s your personal God. Read and study Isaiah 48:17 MSG
8. The real measure of our generosity is when we bless someone who has no ability to repay us. Eccl 11:1 MSG
7. There’s a time to speak up and a time to shut up…discerning the difference will increase the length of your life and your happiness.
6. God does not want us holding onto the past. He wants us anticipating the future and the new thing He is about to do in our lives.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Fear is the devil’s anointing and it’s kept many a good person from fulfilling their destiny.
4. Praying this morning for those who need a turnaround to tap into the Word of God…to turn their setbacks into a comeback.
3. Never ever get discouraged when you don’t see the immediate manifestation of God’s promises to you.
2. A good dose of the Holy Ghost will keep you transformed instead of conformed to this world and its natural reactions to adversity.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. God wants our best moments in prayer and meditation on His Word…not the dregs or remains of our day. Put Him first.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS