10. If anybody ever accuses you of being a dreamer. . .take it as a compliment.
9. The enemy likes to remind you of your past sins even when God has forgiven and forgotten them. Don't let him do it.
8. I'm such a positive person...if I fall into a lake, I'll come out checking my pockets for fish. Expect good things to happen.
7. How do we make our children feel secure in a world that isn't? By teaching them the Word and promises of God.
6. Begin to imagine yourself walking above and not beneath. . .as the head and not the tail. Deuteronomy 28:13
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. When you listen more than you talk. . .you gain a good reputation. Proverbs 21:28
4. Shake your fists at the devil if he attempts to harass you because you are more than a conqueror. Romans 8:37
3. God wouldn't tell us to speak to the mountain in Mark 11:23 unless He knew our words would move the mountain.
2. The Holy Spirit is a genius...if you listen to His voice...follow His instruction...He will make you smarter than you are.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Change your words to His words and you will change your world.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS