10. God has given us the power to get wealth…not welfare. Deuteronomy 8:18
9. If you feel you can’t seem to catch a break...ask God to help you create the one you need.
8. Nothing in your life will change until you change. Ask God to make you the instrument of change you were created to be.
7. "Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.” Phil 4:6
6. God picked you…He hasn’t given up on, dropped or abandoned you. Isaiah 41:13 (MSG) says: “He is right here to help you.”
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. God will never bless what He hasn’t approved. Exodus 18:18 MSG
4. Our future is not determined by who or what we were but who we are now.
3. Just because you’re in pain…doesn’t mean you have to be one…to everyone around you.
2. When we learn to turn rejection into direction...we’re on the road to success.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Let your every disappointment be the fuel that ignites your future.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS