10. You’re a child of God…think like it…talk like it…act like it.
9. Praying for your gifts not to remain unknown or unused to the kingdom of God and for doors to open beyond your imagination.
8. I've been directed to post this. "Tell my children...they will get through what they're going through if they don't give-up."
7. Ninety-five percent of the people you meet will never make the decisions necessary to become successful. . .but I believe you will.
6. This is a great day to forget the problems of your past while pursuing the possibilities of your future.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Father, forgive me this morning of the things that I've said, done or thought which are offensive to the Word. 1 John 1:9
4. I'm not a self-made man. . .I'm a God-made man.
3. If you don't expect the seed you've sown to produce a harvest. . .you have, in fact, robbed it of its ability to do so.
2. Every change in your life begins in your mind.
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Smile…God will even give you favor with people who may have ignored, laughed at or even criticized you in the past.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS