10. The devil wants us living in the past because he's afraid we'll do something significant with our future.
9. Worry steals our faith…shortens our lives and short-circuits our vision and makes us disobedient because God says, “Don’t worry.”
8. Adam blamed God for Eve. She blamed the serpent. Shifting the blame didn’t work for them and it won’t work for us.
7. If we allow God to change us…we won’t have to ask Him to change our circumstances.
6. Victory begins with the Word of God in your heart and the name of Jesus on your lips.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Doubt never births a miracle. . .but faith does.
4. Faith is a decision…it’s not a feeling or an emotion…it’s a fact.
3. Never say anything you don't want God to hear or satan to act on.
2. If you have a pulse…you have a purpose…find it…live it.
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. We are not what or who others say we are...we are who and what God says we
are.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS