10. Where you put God in your heart. . .will determine where you finish in life.
9. If we don't make God first in our lives, we can know that something or someone else will take His place and that's not good for our future.
8. Identify the enemy...apply the Word and claim your victory. No weapon formed against you shall prosper...it's your heritage. Isaiah 54:17
7. If God helped you out of a tight spot. . .why in the world would you put yourself in another one? That's spiritually stupid.
6. If you refuse to allow fear or doubt to enter your thought life. . .you’re ready for a miracle. Meditate on 2 Timothy 1:7.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. The only way to live in success and surplus is by putting God first. Matthew 6:33.
4. Giving to the poor comes with a money-back guarantee. Proverbs 19:17
3. God will prosper what you do...not what you think about doing...what you talk about doing or what you don't do. Psalm 1:1-3
2. When we’re in God’s safe house…the enemy knows where we are…but he can’t do a thing about it. Proverbs 18:19; Psalm 91:1 AMPC
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Your next-door neighbor may not know your name…but Jesus does. John 10:14BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS