10. Never allow anyone other than God to determine your worth and value…His opinion is the only one that matters.
9. What you believe about yourself…will become your reality. See yourself the way God sees you and let that become your reality.
8. Failure is not your destiny. Success is your God-given opportunity.
7. What makes a person successful…is their ability to never give up on a dream…even, if at first...they fail to succeed.
6. Once you understand it’s not where you’re at financially…but where you’re going…there is a shift in your economic reality.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Never determine your future success based on your past performance. God doesn’t…so why should you? Isaiah 43:19
4. God’s desire is to expand your territory…enlarge your borders…move you from where you are to a new level of success only available through Him.
3. God is not trying to get into your business…instead He wants you to get into His way of doing business.
2. Every decision you make tomorrow must be based on what’s right and not on how others will react. Isaiah 11:3
The Number One Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Stop finding fault…find solutions. Anyone can find fault…it takes someone with the mind of Christ to find solutions.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS