10. It’s time to stop saying what we don’t have and begin praising God for what we do have...as we anticipate what we’re going to have.
9. Every decision you make today is a seed to what your harvest will be like tomorrow. So, plant your decisions carefully.
8. Success begins when you believe God will do what He says He will do regardless of your current circumstances.
7. The only way to receive a financial miracle is to start where you are with what you’ve got. Offer it to God and expect increase.
6. God picked you…He hasn’t given up on, dropped or abandoned you. Isaiah 41:13 (MSG) says: “He is right here to help you.”
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. When everyone around you is singing the financial blues…you need to be singing “I just can’t stop praising His name. Jesus.”
4. The measure of who you are is not in the life you lead which people see…but rather the life you lead when no one is watching.
3. The solution to most people’s problems isn’t a lack of money…but rather a lack of ideas…money always follows ideas. GET ONE.
2. It’s amazing people can often hear everything the devil is saying but are not sure what God is saying. Ask Him. Jeremiah 33:3
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. God will never allow you to see something without giving you the ability to accomplish it.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS