10. When you’re feeling stressed out...there are six powerful words found in 1 Corinthians 10:13 MSG which will lift you up. "GOD WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN."
9. Remember, when David looked at Goliath, he wasn’t concerned how big the giant was because he knew how big his God was.
8. When opportunity comes knocking, you still have to get up and answer the door. Don’t let fear paralyze you…get up and get going.
7. God has given you the ability to perform at a level you never thought possible. He sees greater potential in you than you see in yourself.
6. Where God guides you…He provides for you.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Your seed is anything you do that helps another. Always recognize the power of your seed. Psalm 96:7-8
4. If you focus on how bad things are…you will attract more of the same. Speak the Word to things not as they are but as they can be. Romans 4:17
3. The only way to escape what you’re going through is by praising God for what He’s already done in your life.
2. Biblical prosperity is about much more than wealth…it’s about being safe, healthy, peaceful and walking in God’s favor.
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If Jesus didn’t want us to live in victory…then why would He tell us to have dominion? Genesis 1:26BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS