10. The only person who can stop you from being…what God created you to be…is you. Don’t.
9. Your ability to bless others…is a direct result of you being blessed. Genesis 12:2; 2 Corinthians 9:8
8. Never make financial decisions under pressure, in a hurry, without agreement from your spouse and especially, without praying.
7. God wants us to be the head…so we’ll use it. Not the tail because He doesn’t want us sitting on it. He wants us about His business.
6. Here are 3 words that turn weariness into rejoicing…bondage into freedom…lack into abundance…are you ready? PAID IN FULL.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. You cannot continually think about what was or what could have been if you want to create a new reality of what will be.
4. What you do for God’s House. . .He will do for your house.
3. You are one creative idea away from being successful…a millionaire…fulfilling your destiny…changing the world.
2. Money flows toward God ideas. Ask Him…He’ll give you one.
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Never allow anyone other than God to determine your worth and value.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS