10. Don’t live in the pain of your past. If you think looking back is a good idea. Check out what happened to Lot’s wife.
9. Your happiness is your responsibility…not that of your family…best friend…employer or anybody else…it’s a choice you make.
8. God is not in heaven wringing His hands over your situation wondering what to do. He will show Himself mighty on your behalf.
7. Become the person God intended you to be…by setting goals bigger than you are…as it requires you to be more than you have been.
6. Your breakthrough is most often ignited by who you’re listening to. So choose wisely who you allow to speak into your life.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Every time we bless someone by our giving…it raises our level of living.
4. Confidence in Him makes you a winner in life…no matter what you’re facing.
3. The question is not what God wants...but what you do in response to what He wants.
2. Do not fear what the Word of God says you can overcome.
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. God doesn’t open the windows of heaven for less than ten percent. Malachi 3:10BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS