10. God does not want us to just settle for whatever and whoever comes our way.
9. God’s got your back in every step you take and He’s watching over you. Don’t allow the enemy to make you think otherwise.
8. Write this down...get it deep inside of you. “God will never remind me of my past. He can’t. . .He’s forgotten it.” Isaiah 43:25
7. God has heard your prayer…your answer is on the way…that’s why it’s important not to doubt while obeying His instructions.
6. Never let your circumstances define your destiny. Rather create the circumstances that will assure your destiny.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. What’s in your hands is a seed. What’s in God’s hands is your harvest.
4. We should NOT fear what the Word of God says we can overcome.
3. Breakthroughs occur when you say, "I'm not going to live this way anymore."
2. Set your goals so high that it will take God to help you reach them.
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Instead of worrying about what other people think....be more concerned about what God thinks.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS