10. If we can’t keep our word…chances are we’re not going to keep His Word either.
9. God picked you…He hasn’t given up on, dropped or abandoned you. Isaiah 41:13 (MSG) says: “He is right here to help you.”
8. Success begins when you believe God will do what He says He will do regardless of your current circumstances.
7. Stop finding fault…find solutions. Anyone can find fault…it takes someone with the mind of Christ to find solutions.
6. Today, I encourage you to imagine, embrace and confess the unlimited possibilities for your future found in the Word of God.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Never allow anyone other than God to determine your worth and value.
4. What you do for God’s House. . .He will do for your house.
3. The way you think, speak and act will either reflect fear or faith…but not both.
2. Ask God right now for direction on unclaimed wealth, unknown ideas and unused potential.
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Where God guides you…He provides for you.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS