10. Never let what you can’t do…keep you from doing what you can do…today.
9. Think about why God woke you up this morning…what He wants you to accomplish today…and then do something to make it happen.
8. Ninety-five percent of the people you meet will never make the decisions necessary to become successful. . .but I believe you will.
7. Praying for your gifts not to remain unknown or unused to the kingdom of God and for doors to open beyond your imagination.
6. Never be moved by what others think or say. . .only by what God directs you to accomplish.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Are you open today for God to breathe a fresh idea or thought into your imagination?
4. I've been directed to post this. "Tell my children...they will get through what they're going through if they don't give-up."
3. Circumstances and facts change. . .but truth from the Word of God doesn’t.
2. Change your thoughts. . .change your future.
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. This is a great day to forget the problems of your past while pursuing the possibilities of your future.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS