10. Whatever is in your heart determines what comes out of your mouth. Matthew 12:34
9. Confess this: I can do more than I think I can because I have the mind of Christ functioning fully and freely within me. I Corinthians 2:16
8. Repentance means to change one's way of thinking. Aren't you glad Jesus gave you a chance to change your mind?
7. Albert Einstein, considered one of the smartest men to ever live, was called “mentally slow” by a teacher…only listen to what God says about you.
6. You may be traveling through enemy territory but God is bringing you into a fresh place where you will LACK FOR NOTHING.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. God will never bless what He hasn’t approved.
4. The enemy feeds on fear and doubt. It’s time we starve the rascal to death.
3. When we see ourselves the way God sees us then we will never live in limitation again.
2. There is no expiration date on God’s promises to you.
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. If we don’t like the harvest we’re reaping…we need to change what we're sowing.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS