10. Thinking like you think got you where you are today. If you don’t like where you are…change the way you think. Romans 12:2 NLT
9. God has given you the ability to make the invisible (hopes, dreams and goals)…visible.
8. It’s not what you know…it’s what you do with what you know…that changes you which then changes your environment.
7. Never allow our net worth to determine your self-worth.
6. If at first you don’t succeed…it doesn’t mean you’re a failure. It just means you don’t yet know or haven’t done enough to succeed.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Where you start is not of your choosing…but where you finish is.
4. A word for someone: The decision you make tomorrow must be based on what’s right and not on how others will react. Isaiah 11:3
3. Blaming others for where you’re at…will not take you where you want to be…but taking responsibility…will.
2. Two of the greatest obstacles to your personal success are…a lack of knowledge and procrastination. Overcome both through the Word.
And the # 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Stop finding fault…find solutions. Anyone can find fault…it takes someone with the mind of Christ to find solutions.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS