10. Today, I encourage you to imagine, embrace and confess the unlimited possibilities for your future found in the Word of God.
9. My prayer this morning is for you to attract into your life people with a goal, a dream, a vision and an attitude for success.
8. Giving to God is not an obligation. It is an opportunity to put His biblical principles of economics into action.
7. A foolish man wastes money. . .an ordinary man spends money. . .an intelligent man invests money and a wise man sows money.
6. The devil wants us living in the past because he's afraid we'll do something significant with our future.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum wage mindset.
4. When you increase what you know…there’s no limit to where you can go.
3. God isn't looking for perfect people just those who know who they are in Christ.
2. What people say about you doesn't define who you are BUT what the Word of God says. . .does. Embrace it
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. We must stop allowing the enemy to use our past to steal from our future.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS