10. The Bible doesn't say 'worry about it,' 'stress over it," or, 'figure it out.' But it does continually say to "trust God."
9. Your tomorrow will always be better than your today...if you trust in God and His Word.
8. God is more interested in your availability than your ability.
7. Never allow anyone to minimize your worth and value...because you were created in the image and likeness of God.
6. Never complain about a lack of time when the problem may be a lack of focus.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Never focus on anyone or anything that shouldn't be in your destiny.
4. Our worth is measured by what’s in our hearts and not what’s in our wallets.
3. You have something special to achieve because God made sure you were born.
2. Never allow excuses or circumstances to fix your current reality.
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. When you just don’t know what to do next...remember...God always does.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS