10. When you focus on the hurts of the past you’re stealing time from your future.
9. Looking in the rear-view mirror at opportunities you have missed...may cause you to overlook possibilities in your future.
8. If the person who has eyes for you is not a Christian…close your eyes until you no longer see them. 2 Corinthians 6:15
7. If you’re serious about your success…what did you listen to during your commute today? Did it feed your faith or your flesh?
6. God is not in heaven wringing His hands over your situation wondering what to do. He will show Himself mighty on your behalf.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Don't just read the Word...LIVE IT today...as never before.
4. Quit saying "I can't" when the Word of God says, "you can." Phil 4:13
3. Wealth has as much to do with obedience to God as it does with math.
2. Keep your word…do your best…that’s how you get and keep a good name. Proverbs 22:1
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Let the trials and tragedies of your past become the testimonies of your future.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS