10. Don’t complain about what you don’t have … use what you do have to create a plan to get from where you are to where you want to be.
9. Success will not just happen because you’re a nice person or even because you love the Lord. You must have a plan. Proverbs 16:3
8. The devil can stop the flow of God’s abundant provision in your life if he can get you to doubt your ability to break through to wealth.
7. Seeking God ... should never be an occasional or an ‘as needed’ thing ... He wants us seeking Him on a daily basis.
6. If you want to be noticed in the marketplace or anywhere else ... dress for the job you want, not the one you’ve got now.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. God promises that when we are givers, our gifts will increase and multiply. Proverbs 17:8
4. Never lose sight of your destiny.
3. If your friends are comfortable in their comfort zone … they’re not going to want you to move out of yours.
2. If you’ve been forgiven … you’re just that … forgiven … so leave the past behind.
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. The seed for every financial breakthrough begins in your mind.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS