10. Never allow what other people think or say about you change your thoughts about your ability to achieve your dreams and goals.
9. God is more interested in where you're going. . .than where you've been. Your focus should be front and centered. Phil 3:13
8. Plan tonight to release the past and plan for your future...starting tomorrow. Jeremiah 29:11
7. It's a good idea to forgive everybody in your past...just in case...you need forgiveness in the future.
6. A foolish man wastes money. . .an ordinary man spends money. . .an intelligent man invests money and a wise Godly man sows money.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Refuse to let adversity steal your peace.
4. God wants to do a new thing in your life...TODAY. Are you ready to receive and act on opportunities that come your way?
3. Instead of getting down on yourself...get high on God and His plans for your life.
2. What's in our hearts will determine what comes out of our mouths.
Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Confess this: "I can do more than I think I can because I have the mind of Christ functioning fully and freely within me."BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS