10. The God who opened the Red Sea can part the red ink in your finances.
9. If you don’t like the harvest you’re reaping…change what you’re sowing.
8. God takes pleasure in our prosperity…not poverty. Psalm 35:27
7. If you’re unemployed…stop fretting over the job you lost and begin preparing for the new job you’ll have. Psalm 84:11
6. What happened to you in the past. . .doesn’t give you an excuse for your behavior in the future.
Here are the Top 5 Rich Thoughts Nuggets of the week.
5. Your scriptural mentality will determine your financial reality.
4. It’s impossible to have faith for what you don’t have knowledge of.
3. God will prosper what you do...not what you're thinking or talking about...but what you are doing. Psalm 1:1-3
2. The way you think, speak and act will either reflect fear or faith…but not both.
# 1 Rich Thoughts Nugget you selected is:
1. Think of one thing you can do TODAY to improve the quality of your TOMORROW…then do it.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS